PNI succeeds by meeting the personnel needs of each Client. We strive to satisfy both our Client’s and our Employees, both before and after the placement.
PNI’s commitment to excellent service in meeting all of your personnel needs. For large or small organizations, PNI Managed Services is the cost-effective solution to get the job done.
Using HRiA HRIS- PAYROLL We manage information files and records of personnel, their pay, benefits, loans, leaves and other HR related data in an accurate and real time operation, providing the appropriate and relevant information, to persons that need the information, to be more effective in the delivery of their administrative services.
Human Resource Information System (HRIS), is an app where data requirements of the Human Resource Department, from recruitment, to employee information as well as various reports needed for payroll and benefits management are gathered and collated. This application can be set-up to interphase with your local payroll system.
This application was designed and developed specifically to serve the Seafarer Agency Industry. Taking into account industry practices while addressing unique challenges. It’s design is based in handling payment of local health, insurance and government benefits for those working in sea going vessels. This application is unmatched in its being specific to this industry.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGSINQUIRE NOW
• Hardware, Network and Internet Set-Up
• Generating Pay-Register
• Generate bank payment form for payroll.
• Pay Slip generation for email
• Payments and Submittals to Government Agencies
• SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth, Contribution Report
• Employee BIR reports Tax Deductions/Returns
• Employee Loans Payment Deductions
• Filing and providing copies of receipts by email
• Hard Copies are Batch Delivered
• Annualization Report per Company
• Web Base Employee Portal : View Payslip, Loans, advances, OT and general time logs.
• Preparation of payroll summary
• Payroll releases and disbursements
• Computation and reports of government benefits:
• Preparation of other gov’t. reports and annual report
• Update 201 File
• Recruitment and Screening
• Applicable Training and Orientation as specified
• Exams based on client requirements
• Records, admin support, and contract monitoring
• Payroll preparation and disbursement
• Periodic reporting on remittances
• Special requirements implementation
• Legal advice, support and contracts
• Search and Placement Service for direct hiring
• Temporary Staffing Services
• Project Employment Staffing Services
• BPO/Total Outsourcing
• Other Support HR Services
House Of Investments Inc